Please read our terms and conditions carefully before making appointment or receiving any treatments provided by our therapist.
- By using ease Japanese Massage you understand and agree with the Terms and Conditions for the all appointments you will make from online, emails, texts or phone calls.
- You will only be asked to remove clothing to your comfort level (with underwear remaining on). Please note that massage is provided as a therapeutic treatment and not a sexual service. Any sexually suggestive comments or advances will result in the session being terminated immediately.
- Main purpose of our services are relaxation not a medical treatment.
- You will inform your therapist before the treatment if you have any injuries or medical conditions we need to know.
- If you feel pain or discomfort during the session, feel free to inform your therapist then we can adjust pressure or change the technique that suits you.
- As a professional business the therapist reserves the right to refuse their services if it is deemed necessary due to health and safety reasons.
- We have no responsibility for any pain or injuries after teatment.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. If arriving late your treatment may be reduced by this amount.
GIFT CARDS / VOUCHERS / PREPAID MASSAGE CARDS
- Gift cards/Vouchers/Prepaid massage cards are non refundable and must be used within expiry date.
- Please inform the code when making an appointment if you have gift cards or vouchers.
- You must bring your Prepaid massage card with your appointment.
- Your Prepaid massage card can only be used for the length that shows on your card.
- 24 hours cancellation policy applies. We may apply a cancellation fee 50% of the cost of your treatment or voucher.
- If you cancel or reschedule with short notice it is difficult to find replacement so please contact us as soon as possible by email or text.